Friday, February 1, 2013

Lilly, Lauren, and Cezanna

I am so excited and giggly about this blog post.... These girls are seriously amazing. To see how God has working in all three of their lives, transforming them and changing the way they look at life has been one of the most encouraging things to be able to see.


This is Lauren, sometimes I think she is a gangster inside....
Lauren is one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met, she is so considerate of everyone. From what I have seen God has completely transformed her life and she has allowed him to shine through her. She is so strong and recently I think everyone around her has truly been able to see how much her heart is longing for nothing more than Jesus. I am so blessed to have someone in my life that no matter what happens she keeps her hope in Him.

Miss Lilly... What a doll. The first thing I think about is her determination to see God's will be done. He says jump and she says how high. She also, like Lauren has so much faith that everything will be ok because her faith is in God. Miss Lilly has recently started a blog where you can read all about the adventures life takes her on, her latest fitness extravaganzas, AND she is a rockin' cook and is always baking DELICIOUS treats for you to try. You can see her blog HERE

The beautiful Cezanna is the newest addition to the blonde brigade, but man I have felt SO blessed by her right and left. She is such a servant and constantly doing things for others. Not only is she a TALENTED hair stylist (ladies... she rocks) she also works as a barista AND is a Mary Kay consultant. Talk about a woman with many talents! Seriously this girl is so sweet and caring and I am very happy to have her in my life :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment