Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Bert and Sherry aka Sherbert

Meet my friends: I feel like I don't even need to introduce them because everyone seems to know this couple.  Sherry has been my roomate for about a year and a half now and I'm not going to lie I am a little sad to see her go BUT I honestly can not imagine anyone more perfect for her than Bert. I luckily got the chance to shoot their engagements and during the editing process for these photos Im pretty sure I had a goofy smile on my face from either Sherry making her gangster face at me or someone sticking their tongue in someones nose or ear... I guess thats what I get for making them hold a kiss for longer than 2 seconds ha!

Believe it or not this is only Part 1 of their engagement session... So stay tuned for part 2!










0 comments:

Post a Comment