Saturday, January 5, 2013

Tyler and Jill

After this shoot I definitely have come to the conclusion that there is nothing more rewarding than seeing one of your dearest friends meet the love of his life. Tyler has been a long time friend whom I will never stop thanking for truly leading me back to the Lord he has been there for me during the highs and lows of life and we have had some hilarious memories. I remember when he met Jill and we were driving in his car and he would tell me he already wants to tell her he loves her.. we would sit there and brainstorm the most elaborate ways he could confess his love for her and 3 years later here they are in front of my camera and on their way to the chapel! 

Here are some of my favorites from their BEAUTIFUL engagement session. I can not WAIT for the wedding! Congrats you two :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment